What is Pulse 180˚?
Pulse 180˚ is a survey sent out to all relevant managers/coaches and coachees on a regular basis to evaluate the coaching culture across your organisation:
- Rating:Pulse 180˚ allows the coachees to rate the coaching skills and behaviours of their coach
- Self-reflection:Pulse 180˚ enables the coach to ‘self-reflect’ by rating themselves on how well they supported their coachees
- Delivery:Pulse 180˚ reveals how the coaches are delivering on each skill or behaviour across the company
A unique survey link is emailed to the coachees (to rate their coach) and the manager/coach (for self-assessment). The survey can be completed on any mobile device and questions can be customised.
How are the results reported?
Once coachees and managers/coaches have completed their surveys, a PDF report is sent to their supervising manager to initiate one on one coaching conversations. The report contains three measures for each question in the survey:
- Team: scores given by the manager/coach’s own team
- Manager: scores given by manager/coach
- Company: the average score across the entire company
For more information on Pulse 180°, please contact us.